** This post also contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you purchase a product after clicking on a link at no extra cost to you. Thank you!
Easy Recipe for Pineapple Pecan Cake If you’re looking for a dessert that’s both sweet and tangy with a satisfying crunch, look no further than this mouthwatering pineapple pecan cake recipe.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced baker, this easy-to-follow recipe will guide you through every step of the process, resulting in a cake that’s sure to impress your family and friends.
Imagine biting into a moist and fluffy cake infused with the tropical flavor of pineapple and topped with crunchy pecans that add an extra layer of texture and nuttiness.
This cake is perfect for any occasion, from a casual family dinner to a fancy gathering with friends. So why not grab your apron and get started on baking a cake that’s both delicious and memorable?
Follow along with this recipe and let your taste buds be the judge of just how good it is!
1. Ingredients for Pineapple Pecan Cake
First, let’s start with the ingredients you’ll need for this delicious cake:
– 2 cup granulated sugar
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
– 4 large eggs
-1 20 oz. Can crushed pineapple, undrained
– 1 cup canola oil
2. Step-by-Step Instructions for Pineapple Pecan Cake
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg until everything is well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, crushed pineapple (including the juice), pecans, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Once the cake is done, remove it from the oven and let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
8. Cut the cake into pieces and serve.
3. Tips for Baking the Perfect Pineapple Pecan Cake
1. Make sure all your ingredients are at room temperature before you start baking.
2. Use a whisk to combine the dry ingredients before adding the wet ingredients.
3. Don’t overmix the batter. Mix just until everything is well combined.
4. Use a toothpick to check if the cake is done. When the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is done.
5. Let the cake cool for a few minutes before cutting it. This will prevent the cake from falling apart.
4. Alternative Recipe Variations for Pineapple Pecan Cake
If you want to switch things up a bit, here are some alternative recipe variations you can try:
1. Pineapple upside-down cake – Instead of mixing the pineapple into the batter, place pineapple slices on the bottom of the pan, pour the batter over the slices, and bake as usual. Once the cake is done, flip it over to reveal the pineapple slices on top. Don’t forget the cherries!
2. Pineapple and coconut cake – Add 1 cup of shredded coconut to the batter to give the cake a tropical twist.
5. Serving and Storing the Cake
Serve the cake warm or at room temperature with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream. If you have any leftovers, store them in an airtight cake plate at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
6. Frequently Asked Questions about Pineapple Pecan Cake
Q: Can I use fresh pineapple instead of canned?
A: Yes, you can. Just make sure to chop it into small pieces and use the same amount as the canned pineapple.
Q: Can I use a different type of nut instead of pecans?
Q: Can I use a different type of oil instead of vegetable oil?
Conclusion and Final Thoughts
In conclusion, bake a Mouthwatering Pineapple Pecan Cake with this Easy-to-Follow Recipe. It is a delicious and easy dessert that’s perfect for any occasion.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced baker, this recipe is easy to follow and will result in a cake that’s sure to impress your family and friends. So, grab your apron and get baking!
**No time to bake a Pineapple Pecan Cake? Let me do it for you! Visit Nana’s Bakery to place your order(s). **
Thank you for supporting my small business!
Nana’s Bakery (To Place Your Orders)