** This post also contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you purchase a product after clicking on a link. Thank you!
It’s time to celebrate Easter with family and friends! We have some delicious recipes just for you!
Easy Easter Dinner-Just for You will provide you with some easy delicious recipes that you can share with family and friends.
It’s hard to believe that Easter is just around the corner and now is the time to start planning your Easter dinner. I am here to help you get things off without a hitch! Read on to find out more. Enjoy!
I think it’s best to focus on your main dishes and sides when you are planning an Easter dinner. It may sound crazy but roast ham is always an excellent choice for Easter dinner. I’m sure it will be the main dish served at yours this year.
Roast ham is easier to make because there’s less to it than a whole turkey. Since I am here to help, I’ve created a delicious recipe for oven-roasted ham with apple glaze that I think will knock your socks off.
Then I will follow this with an extremely easy side dish, dessert, and a drink. Then your Easter dinner will be all set and ready to go.
Get ready for Easy Easter Dinner-Just for You.
Easy Easter Dinner-Just for You Oven-Roasted Apple Glazed Ham
This delicious oven-roasted apple glazed ham is so easy you will be thanking me for days and you are most welcome! Your family and friends will enjoy it too!
- 1 (4-pound) fully cooked boneless ham
- 2 cups of apple jelly
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place ham in a baking dish and place in pre-heated oven for 45 minutes.
- Mix the jelly, Dijon mustard, ginger, and the brown sugar in a saucepan. Cook over low heat until the jelly melts, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the ham from oven and pour the jelly mixture over the ham. Bake for 30 minutes longer.
Nana’s Squash Dressing
This squash dressing is a quick and delicious side dish that everyone will enjoy. If you have a homemade cornbread recipe, use it. Your family and friends will love this recipe and so will you. You will need a Pyrex dish for the best results.
- 2 cups drained cooked yellow squash (Fresh is best or frozen works well too).
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups mashed up corn breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (10-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- Combine the drained squash, onion, cornbread crumbs, eggs, and undiluted soup in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degrees oven for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Serves: 6 NOTES: For larger crowds, you can double the recipe and bake for 50-60 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Key Lime Pie
This pie is so easy to make and delicious. I usually make a 9-inch deep-dish one or you can make two 9-inch pies if you wish. Top each serving with cool whip. So much better than store-bought!
- 3 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup fresh Key lime juice
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (9-inch) deep dish graham cracker pie shell or two 9-inch graham cracker pie shells
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Beat the egg yolks, lime juice, and condensed milk in a mixing bowl with electric mixer until blended.
- Spoon the mixture into your deep-dish pie shell or spoon half the mixture into two 9-inch pie shells.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350-degree oven for 30 minutes for deep dish or 15 minutes for the two 9-inch pie shells.
- Let cool for 2 hours on cooling rack.
- Top each serving with whipped topping.
FYI: To get that green look, add a few drops at a time to get the color of green you want while mixing up the ingredients.
Serve your guest your favorite coffee or tea. Soft drinks, lemonade, or water. You could even ask your guests what they prefer or have them bring their favorite beverage. There is no shame in doing that. You are making dinner. Often, people are always willing to help. 😉
Conclusion of Easy Easter Dinner-Just for You
I sure hope you have enjoyed reading “Easy Easter Dinner-Just for You.” Now you can breathe easy about what to bake. These recipes will be a big hit with your family and friends.
Just add a few more of your favorites and you will be all set to go. Enjoy!
**No time to bake? Let me do it for you! Visit Nana’s Bakery to place your order(s). **
From my family to yours, Happy Easter!
Thank you for supporting my small business!
Nana’s Bakery (To Place Your Orders)
5 Things Everyone Gets Wrong About Baking
Nana’s 5 Favorite Pies of All Time
6 Easy Steps to the Best Cornbread Ever!